Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog 3 - First Interview Preparation


1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?

  • Initially I would like to interview my mother regarding the extra questions I typed up because she is an anesthesiologist herself and a very valuable resource to my project. However, if I'm able to schedule a time to meet up with one of her friends, Dr. Lorna Wood who is also an anesthesiologist, I would take the opportunity because she is very knowledgeable about the topic and has been in the profession for over 20 years.
2.  Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?  Ask open-ended questions.  


  • Knowing what you know now about anesthesia, would you still choose to be an anesthesiologist?
  • What's the most difficult thing about being an anesthesiologist?
  • What's your most memorable experience while on the job?
  • Why did you want to be an anesthesiologist?
  • What's the most important thing you learned while in medical school regarding your job now?

No comments:

Post a Comment